Grapefruit EO is the “happy pill” of the aromatherapy world. Take a sniff to feel bright, cheery and energetic.
A word to the wise! Grapefruit is highly photosensitive, so please don’t plan to sunbath if you apply this oil for atleast 12-24 hours after application!
- Rodriguez, T. (2019). The 15 Best Essential Oils For Aromatherapy—And How To Use Them. [online] womenshealthmag.com. Available at: https://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/a19904702/essential-oils/
- Whelan, C. (2020). The 10 Best Essential Oils to Try. [online] healthline.com. Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/best-essential-oils#peppermint
- Tonelli, L. and Maloney, M. (2020). 20+ Essential Oils to Promote Healthy, Glowing Skin. [online] townandcountrymag.com. Available at: https://www.townandcountrymag.com/style/beauty-products/g26011830/best-essential-oils-for-skin/
- Rekstis, E. (2018). Essential Oils 101: Finding the Right One for You. [online] healthline.com. Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/essential-oils-find-the-right-one-for-you#Takeaway
- Croteau, J. (2019). The Best Essential Oils for Sleep. [online] forbes.com. Available at: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeannecroteau/2019/07/25/the-best-essential-oils-for-sleep/#56fd282d1df3
- Pofeldt, E. (2019) The Best Natural Oils for Aromatherapy, Skin Care and More [online] forbes.com. Available at: https://www.forbes.com/sites/elainepofeldt/2019/08/12/the-best-natural-oils-for-aromatherapy-skin-care-and-more/#451e5b9a2057