Crystal Contour Gua Sha - Rose Quartz
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What is Gua Sha?
Gua Sha is a massage stone used in Chinese medicine which:
- activates the blood circulation, bringing more oxygen to skin cells
- increases lymphatic circulation
- reduces muscle tensions and impurities
- smooths fine lines
- brightens the skin
- improves skin absorption of skin care products
In the morning, a facial massage helps to reduce puffiness and signs of tiredness. Evening massage helps to relax and relieve muscle tensions. Gua sha is also ideal for pressing acupuncture points and opening muscle membranes.
How do I use Gua Sha?
Apply serum or oil on cleansed skin before the massage to help the gua sha stone glide smoothly.
Repeat each movement twice.
Start the massage around your neck. Massage the neck with the curved part of the stone. Move the stone from down to up. Proceed to the sides of the neck. After treating the entire neck, continue to massage under the jaw.
Instructions for the face massage:
Right side of the face
- Massage the jaw line (on both sides of the jaw bone) with the heart-shaped part of the stone, starting from the middle of the jaw and moving towards the ear. Use the long side of the stone and massage the lower part of the jaw again.
- Massage the masticatory muscles beneath the cheekbone. Press firmly and proceed from the nasolabial lines to the ear.
- Gently massage the cheekbones and under eye area, starting with the thin tip towards the ear.
- Next, treat the eyebrow area. Slide the stone in the direction of eyebrow growth from above and below. Repeat twice. Then use the long side of the stone and massage from the beginning of the eyebrows up to the forehead - divide the eyebrow into three sections for the strokes.
- Move on to the forehead. Use the long side of the stone and slide from the center of the forehead towards the ears and temples.
Left side of the face:
Repeat steps 1-5 to the left of the face.
Note that the skin may get red during and after the massage as blood circulation increases, but this is normal. The redness will vanish shortly. Do not use too much power while massaging - skin should not stretch. Bruises are possible with body massage.
Tip! Store Gua Sha in the refrigerator - cool stone refreshes the skin and helps to reduce swelling!
It works wonders for puffy morning eyes and facial headaches ( if you have them you’ll know what I mean). The stone is always cool, unlike other products, you do not need to refrigerate or anything. Its just perfect.
The stone is sturdy and has a nice cool effects. I use this every night and I have notice a difference with my facial swelling
Why Shop With Us
2-4 working days delivery time
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
FREE BEAUTY DEALS
your personal gift
free returns for 30 days