Prickly Pear Hair Oil - 40ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Loelle Barbary Fig Seed Hair Oil is a 100% natural and Certified-organic hair beautifying elixir. Combining the power of argan, broccoli seed, black cumin seed, and barbary fig seed oil, it deeply conditions the dry and damaged hair, controls frizz, and promotes healthy hair growth. In addition, the mesmerizing scent of tiare flowers calms your senses.
100% natural and certified organic Loelle barbary fig seed hair is the most beneficial oil you can add to your hair care routine. It revives the dry and brittle hair by smoothening the strands and infusing shine. The lightweight texture of this oil penetrates quickly and restores the lipid film of each hair strand. Vitamin E, the hero ingredient of Barbary fig seed oil, protects the hair against oxidative stress and locks in moisture. Argan, Broccoli seed, and Black cumin seed oils are also added to this hair elixir to help you meet your beautiful hair goals.
Key Ingredients & Their Benefits
- Barbary Fig Seed Oil- has anti-inflammatory properties that are ideal for replenishing the scalp. It is abundant in vitamin E, a natural hair conditioner to combat frizz and leave the hair silky and shiny. Linoleic and linolenic in barbary fig seed oil help the scalp absorbs nutrients efficiently.
- Argan Oil- is rich in vitamin A, E, and omega-6 fatty acids that nourish the scalp, improve blood circulation and bring more protein and oxygen to the scalp for better growth and strengthening of hair follicles.
- Broccoli Seed Oil- contains a higher concentration of omega-9 fatty acids, which add shine to hair. In addition, vitamin A and C are also present in Broccoli seed oil, improving hair growth and preventing breakage.
- Black Cumin Seed Oil- Thymoquinone, a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent in black cumin seed oil, slows hair aging and prevents premature greying. It reduces hair fall and activates hair follicles to improve growth and eliminate dryness.
How to Use
- Apply the barbary fig seed hair oil directly onto your scalp. Massage well and leave it on for a few hours, or you can leave it overnight before washing.
- You can also use it as a leave-in conditioner to damp hair. It moisturizes the dry hair, seals the split ends, and adds lustrous shine without leaving a greasy residue.
Argania Spinosa (Argan oil), Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (thistle oil), Brassica Oleracea Seed Oil (Broccoli seed oil), Nigella Sativa Seed Oil (Black cumin seed oil), Opuntia Ficus Indica Seed Oil (Barbary fig seed oil), Perfume (from natural, organic essential oils). 40 ml
Country of Origin
Morocco, Italy, Egypt.
Argan oil and barbary fig seed oil are harvested and produced by hand by a carefully selected women's cooperative in Morocco. Thanks to the women's cooperative, women have a stable income and better welfare.
Suitable for dry, damaged, and frizzy hair.
The formula is Cold-pressed, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free.
Ecocert. COSMOS. The Vegan Society.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polyglyceryl-4
Laurate, Aqua [ Water ], Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis [Orange] Oil,
Cocos Nucifera [Coconut*] Oil, Titanium Dioxide [CI 77891], Argania
Spinosa [Argan*] Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis [Castor*] Seed Oil,
Theobroma Grandiflorum [Cupuacu*] Seed Butter, Tetrasodium Glutamate
Diacetate, Iron Oxides [CI 77492], Iron Oxides [CI 77491], Tocopherol,
Natural Compounds found in Orange Oil Linalool, Limonene | *Organic
Why Shop With Us
2-4 working days delivery time
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
FREE BEAUTY DEALS
your personal gift
free returns for 30 days