- An innovative and skin-friendly serum containing three forms of Vitamin C
- Zinc helps to activate and transport Vitamin C effectively into the skin
- The serum has strong anti-oxidant properties, protecting against environmental stressors
- Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid provide intensive moisture and hydration
- THE GOOD C counteracts the new formation of age spots, and helps to reduce the appearance of pigmentation
- Regular usage results in brighter, more radiant skin
- As part of our ongoing sustainability testing processes, this product comes without cello foil.
It contains an active ingredient complex that includes oil-soluble Vitamin C THD, plant-based Vitamin C and stabilized, synthetic Vitamin C in glucosidic form.
Together, they help to reduce uneven pigmentation, improve tone and provide anti-oxidative protection from free radicals and environmental stressors for a youthful and healthy-looking complexion.
The serum also contains Zinc, which helps to increase the absorption of Vitamin C into the skin.
Finally, Vitamin C supports the formation of collagen, which is needed for firm and youthful-looking skin.
- Place one pipette length of THE GOOD C VITAMIN C SERUM into the palm of your hand and distribute over the face using gentle tapping motions.
- Avoid the eye area. Wait for approximately one minute until the serum is absorbed before applying Dr. Barbara Sturm’s FACE CREAM.
- For daytime use, we recommend concluding your skincare routine with SUN DROPS SPF 50 for extra sun protection.
- Also suitable for use in the evening as a night-time serum. THE GOOD C VITAMIN C SERUM can be mixed with other Sturm serums, drops or moisturizers.
Sodium Hyaluronate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides
Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Sodium Sulfite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sclerotium Gum, Tocopherol